Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 25. oktober 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 14

It's Monday again, and I'm not sure what to say about last weeks reading. I feel I just read, and not really know what I'm reading. This week I hope is better:)

Books I read last week:
Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind - in Norwegian
Xue Xinran - China Witness: Voices from a Silent Generation - in Norwegian
Herman Lindqvist - Karl Johan. (A book written by a Swedish historian about the soldier Jean Bernadotte who became King of Sweden in 1818.) - in Norwegian
Arto Paasilinna - Kollektivt selvmord (Not sure this is translated into English, but it's about a group of people who decide to kill themselves together.) - audio in Norwegian
Karen Joy Fowler - The Jane Austen Book Club
Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca - in Norwegian

Books I reviewed last week:
Mitchell, Xinran, Lindqvist, Paasilinna and Fowler.

Books I read now:
Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca

Books I plan to read this week:
I plan to finish the book I read, and maybe find some more in my own bookshelves for a change:-P Time will show!

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

4 kommentarer:

  1. I want to read Rebecca and I still have not! Enjoy! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Sheila: It's been standing in my bookshelf for two months, and I felt bad every time I looked at the shelf. Librarybooks are much more exciting, but finally I had time for "Rebecca" :)

    SvarSlett
  3. This week I'm gonna read Nadine Godamers "Get a life" and Marjane Satrapis "Kylling med svisker".

    SvarSlett