Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 19. september 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 61

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

Last week I ended my ride with Don Quijote, it was needed and maybe when I'm old and grey-haired I can finish. My second Booker-nominee was a yawn, but I have prospects for the next one. Have a good week!

Books I read last week:
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote
- Carol Birch – Jamrach’s Menagerie (Kindle)
- George R.R. Martin – A Game of Thrones (Kindle)

Books I finished last week:
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote (starte don it May 7th)
- Carol Birch – Jamrach’s Menagerie (Kindle)

Books I read now:
- Alexandre Dumas – The Count of Monte Cristo (Kindle)
- Terry Pratchett – The Light Fantastic
- George R.R. Martin – A Game of Thrones (Kindle)

Books I plan to read:
- A.D. Miller – Snowdrops
- Katherine Webb – The Legacy

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar