Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 28. november 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 71

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

Today is my birthday, Happy 25th birthday to me! I'm going to spend it at work with my amazing 2-year-olds, and then have a quiet evening at home. Nothing better! December and Christmas is coming toward us in great speed, and I'm really looking forward to it. Last week I read to wonderful books by Louisa May Alcott, and the following week looks pretty good. Have a good reading week!

Books I read last week:
- Louisa May Alcott: Little Women
- Louisa May Alcott: Good Wives
- Väinö Linna: Unknown Soldier
- Eleanor Brown: The Weird Sisters
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I finished last week:
- Louisa May Alcott: Little Women
- Louisa May Alcott: Good Wives
- Väinö Linna: Unknown Soldier

Books I read now:
- Eleanor Brown: The Weird Sisters
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I plan to read:
- Shilpi Somaya Gowda – Secret Daughter
- Terry Pratchett: Wyrd Sisters

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

5 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer så mykje med dagen!! =) Eg har ikkje høyrt om så mange av dei bøkene du har lese den siste veka. Ha ei fin veke vidare. Mai Lene

    SvarSlett
  2. I loved Little Women. Read it a few times. I haven't read all of the sequels though.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hipp hipp hurra for deg :-) Kos deg masse!

    SvarSlett
  4. Happy Birthday!
    I would like to read Game of Thrones, but man, that is one big book!

    SvarSlett
  5. love all of the books in your list.. Have read Little Women and Good Wives. Weird Sisters and Wyrd Sisters as well as Game of Thrones sound interesting. Thanks for sharing. My list is up as well.
    Happy Birthday!

    SvarSlett