Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 23. august 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 5

7 days go by fastm, but this week has been quite good. I've finished two of the books I mentioned last week, and is ready to post my blogpost on Bookjourney:)

Books I read last week:
Merice Briffa - The White Hare (in Norwegian)
Charles Dickens - A Tale of Two Cities (in English)

Books I reviewed last week:
Both above. And since I don't write reviews in English I want to use this opportunity to recommed Merice Briffas The White Hare. It is the first book in a planned trilogy from England and Australia. The next books are called The Rebel Flag and The River Maid. I loved the book, so please read it:)

Books I read now:
Karen Kingsbury - Summer (2nd book in Sunset-series)
Jack London - White Fang
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Fellowship of the Ring (listening to the last cd of 16 as I write)

Books I plan to read this week:
My goal about finishing the Sunset-series was not fulfilled, I really didn't have the time inbetween Dickens and Briffa, but I continue with that goal this week. Tolkiens LOTR 1 is soon to be finished, and I'm going to the library on Wednesday to collect "The Secret Lives of Pippa Lee" (need a new audiobook when I finish Tolkien).

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous book selections! Enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-9.html

    SvarSlett
  2. I love Dickens! I hope you did too :D

    SvarSlett