Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 22. november 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 18

Last week was all about Charlaine Harris and her True Blood-vampires. In between I've been listening to audiobooks, and the weekend has been quite productive:) This meme is hosted by Sheila and I'm longing for comments:)

Books I read last week:
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (audiobook)
- Philip Pullman - The Golden Compass (audiobook)
- Charlaine Harris - Dead Until Dark (1st book in The Southern Vampire Mysteries)
- Ingrid Z. Aanestad - Stormkyss (book by an Norwegian author)

Books I finished last week:
- Philip Pullman - The Golden Compass
- Charlaine Harris - Dead Until Dark
- Ingrid Z. Aanestad - Stormkyss

Books I read now:
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Books I plan to read this week:
- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
- Charlaine Harris - Living Dead in Dallas
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love Pullman's Dark Materials trilogy, and wish I had the time to read all of Harris' books. Hope you have a great week!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh! Some of my favorites, Harris and Rowling in one week. That's fantastic!

    Have a fabulous reading week, a Happy Thanksgiving (if it applies ;o) ) and if you have a second take a look at what I’ve been reading at There’s A Book.

    SvarSlett
  3. WOO HOO! I loved the harry Potter books on audio - I hope you did too!

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, Harry Potter everywhere this week! Hope you enjoy your reading! Drop by and have a look at my Christmasy list:)

    SvarSlett