Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 5. desember 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 72

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

This is one of my last posts on this meme. I have decided to give it up at the end of the year because it doesn't "give" me anything. Stay tuned for the next couple of weeks and then it's Hasta la vista. Have a good reading week!

Books I read last week:
- Eleanor Brown: The Weird Sisters
- Åsa Larsson: The Black Path (audio) – Swedish crimenovel
- Charles Dickens: A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Writings
- Victoria Hislop: One Cretan Evening – and other stories
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Charlotte Brontë: Jane Eyre (audio)
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I finished last week:
- Eleanor Brown: The Weird Sisters
- Åsa Larsson: The Black Path
- Charles Dickens: A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Writings
- Victoria Hislop: One Cretan Evening – and other stories

Books I read now:
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Charlotte Brontë: Jane Eyre
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I plan to read:
- Tom Wolfe: The Bonfire of Vanities
- John Galsworthy: The Forsyte Saga

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

7 kommentarer:

  1. The Weird sisters is on my Christmas list. I have found some memes suit me better than others. This is the only one I participate in because it works for me - I hope you find something that suits you.

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd OUt

    SvarSlett
  2. Game of Thrones is really not my type of book, but I loved it anyway!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    SvarSlett
  3. This is the only meme I actually do, only because it let's me jot down what I read last week and plan to read this week... but I do agree with you... it's not 'rewarding', just fun and forces me to visit a few blogs that I don't normally have time to read.

    Enjoy whatever you are reading this week and in the future. Have a wonderful week!

    SvarSlett
  4. I will be sorry to see you go! Its been fun seeing what you are reading :)

    SvarSlett
  5. I won a book the first week I joined :) I still haven't received it yet though....hmmm Sheila? are you listening? :p

    I feel the same about ALL memes ....it's their nature . It's really time consuming visiting other blogs but the more you do the more practice you get and you can always find something to say and comment about even if it's not related . There is something to be said about persevering when you don't think nothing will come of it then BAM! Emerald Legassi eat your heart out! Lol

    SvarSlett
  6. I was thinking of re-reading A Christmas Carol.

    Finals week has kept me busy. Please come see what I'm reading.

    SvarSlett
  7. I remember reading Jane Eyre when I was a teen - tearjerker and so emotional. A perfect teen book.

    have a great reading week

    SvarSlett