Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 13. september 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 8

Monday is back again, and this weekend has been very good to me. I finished three books (wow)! I will as always post this on Bookjourney!

Books I read last week:
Susan Abulhawa - Mornings in Jenin (in Norwegian)
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Two Towers (audio in Norwegian)
Merice Briffa - Rebel Flag (in Norwegian)
Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Wind Shadows (mp3-audiobook in Norwegian, I'm not entirely sure what it's called in English; I translated the Norwegian title. It's about a boy who find a very exclusive book in an antique shop.)

Books I reviewed last week:
The first three.

Books I read now:
Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Wind Shadows

Books I plan to read this week:
I am inbetween books. I finished three (!) books this weekend, and now I have to decide what to read next. J.M. Coetzee's "Youth" is first on my reading list. Zafon's book is an mp3-book, so I will listen to a Norwegian crime author named Jo Nesbø (I think I have mentioned him before) and his fifth book about his hero. I will find out if the book is translated into English later. I have to go to the library some time this week, and might pick up Tolkien's last about the "Lord of the Rings". You'll never know! What I at last decide to read, you will definitely get to know at next Mondayreading:)

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar