Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 18. oktober 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 13

Suddenly it was Monday again, and last week wasn't my best reading week. I'm so sick of Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler that I'm gonna cry out with joy when I finish!

Book I read last week:
Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind (book 2) - in Norwegian
Karen Joy Fowler - The Jane Austen Book Club
Arto Paasilinna - Tordengudens sønn (Not sure this is translated into English, but it's about the Finnish gods who fights against the Finnish people and Christianity.) - in Norwegian

Books I reviewed last week:
Arto Paasilinna

Books I read now:
Margaret Mitchell - Gone with the Wind (book 2)
Karen Joy Fowler - The Jane Austen Book Club
Arto Paasilinna - Kollektivt selvmord (Not sure this is translated into English, but it's about suicide.)

Books I plan to read:
I have a few books in my pile, and have currently no books on my list that I have to pick up, so I have the whole week ahead with "Gone with the Wind" :-P

What are you planning to read this week?

XOXO

4 kommentarer:

  1. Rhett and Scarlet can be frustrating although its a book I've always loved.

    Have a great reading week!

    SvarSlett
  2. The Jane Austen Book Club was good I enjoyed that one. I laughed at your sickness of Rhett Butler and Scarlett.....

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you for your comment, Sheila! I've seen the movie a dozen of times, and saw the extramaterial the other night, and suddenly realized that the director talked about the difference between the book and the changes she had made in the movie. So of course I had to read the book.

    I have like 75 pages left of Rhett and Scarlett, but I'm going to be so happy when I finish:)

    SvarSlett