Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 1. november 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 15

It's Monday and I've had a good reading week. I'm proud to say that I'm reading two books and I really don't feel like fast-playing any of them. As always this meme is hosted by Sheila.

Books I read last week:
Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca
Tatiana de Rosnay - Bumerang
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (audiobook)
Knut Nærum - Å (Norwegian TV-personality, who is best known for crime books)

Books I reviewed last week:
J.K. Rowling

Books I read now:
Rebecca, Bumerang.

Books I plan to read:
Continue with the books I'm reading, but I will put Philip Pullman's The Golden Compass in my cd-player after work today:)

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love Pullman's Dark Materials and I also love his Lockwood series. Have a great week.

    SvarSlett
  2. Yay for Harry Potter on audio! They are so wonderful and I hope you really enjoyed it! :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Jan von Harz: Thank you. It's my first Pullman book, but I've heard a lot about it, so I wanted to check it out.
    Sheila: I enjoyed it, and especially with Stephen Fry's fantastic voice:)

    SvarSlett
  4. I am reading Trophy Bride

    SvarSlett
  5. that's quite the list of books! nice work! Here is mine:
    http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    SvarSlett