Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 6. desember 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 20

It's been quite a good weekend, and I finished lots of my books. On Wednesday I'm going to take a huge stack of books and movies to the library, and maybe concentrate on the books in my bookshelves (if I don't find anything interesting in the libraryshelves;) This meme is hosted by Sheila.

Books I read last week:
- Sophie Kinsella - Mini Shopaholic
- Charlaine Harris - Club Dead (3rd book in the series)
- Nicholas Sparks - Message in a Bottle
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (audio)
- Charlaine Harris - Dead to the World (4th book in the series)
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (audio)

Books I finished last week:
- Sophie Kinsella - Mini Shopaholic
- Charlaine Harris - Club Dead
- Nicholas Sparks - Message in a Bottle
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (audio)

Books I read now:
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (audio)
- Charlaine Harris - Dead to the World
- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters (2nd book in the series)

Books I plan to read:
I plan to finish those I read now, and read C.S. Lewis' The Voyage of Dawn Treader since the movie is premiering in Norway at Christmas.

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åå, har du lest MiniShophaholic? Den står øverst på ønskelisten min, hva syns du om den da? Klem fra Anette :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Leste den på engelsk, kjem ut på norsk til våren! Hehe, Rebecca Brandon klare jo å få det meste til å dreie seg om ho sjølv, og eit russisk tema i 2-åringens barnedåp er vel bare rett og rimelig;) Boka var fornøyelig, men eg kjenne eg er ganske metta av galskapen ti Brandon, men eg kjem nok til å lese dei neste bøkene og:)

    SvarSlett