Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 17. januar 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 26

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on her blog. You write somewhat the same thing as I've done, and then link your blog to her blogpost. Then you can read other blogs and be inspired by the books or just the blog itself.

I'm not sure I'm entirely satisfied with my reading the past week. It's going slowly and I long for the days when I could finish 3 books in a week. But maybe the day will come again:)

Books I read last week:
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (audio)
- Nicholas Sparks - The Rescue
- Jo Nesbo - Karusellmusikk (a book that contains short stories)
- Anne Brontë - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall

Books I finished last week:
- Nicholas Sparks - The Rescue
+ two of the short stories

Books I read now:
- Anne Brontë - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (audio)

Books I plan to read:
My brilliant plan to just have a few books at home to read backfired on me, and I plan to continue what I've started, and then maybe look at Rick Riordans 3rd book about Percy Jackson, Philip Pullmans 2nd 'His Dark Materials'-book and maybe a few more short stories.

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

5 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg skal prøve å gjøre meg ferdig med Bokens folk av Geraldine Brooks! Det går litt treigt, men jeg satser på et lite skippertak de nærmeste dagene :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh, I can't wait to hear how Anne Bronte's book is. Will you post a review?

    SvarSlett
  3. Takker for kommentar, Lo:)

    Thank you, Lily! I usually write reviews in Norwegian, but I will make exceptions for this and further books I read in English:)

    SvarSlett
  4. OOH - how was The Rescue? I have seen that one around this week and now I am curious. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. It's long and little too many things that I don't need, but I love Nicholas Sparks, so he pretty much gets away with anything:)

    SvarSlett