Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 14. februar 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 30

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on her blog. It is a chance for blogers everywhere to get inspiration and find new authors and books, and maybe even a new blog to read. Join in!

It's Monday again, and last week was probably the best reading week this year. I am so proud, and hope this week will be just as good. I'm expecting some books in the mail from the big booksale in Norway, which starts on Thursday, and I'm really looking forward to those books.

Books I read last week:
- G. G. Musso - Et aprés - This is a book written by a French author, and I'm not entirely sure if it's translated into English. I read it in Norwegian.
- Philip Pullman - The Amber Spyglass - audiobook, and the last book in Pullmans His Dark Materials-series.
- Anne Brontë - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall - It's amazing and I recommend everybody to read it. I had trouble with it because of the language, but it's a great read.
- Jo Nesbø - Marekors - This started as an audiobook and was finished as a written book. It's the 5th book about Nesbø's crimehero.

Books I finished last week:
All of the above!!!

Books I read now:
- Neil Gaiman - The Graveyard Book

Books I plan to read:
- Kate Morton - The Forgotten Garden
- A new classic novel; I'm undecided between Austen's Emma or Dickens' Great Expectations. Which would you prefer?

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

6 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg tror jeg ville lest Dickens, men det er mest fordi jeg så en filmatisering av Emma i julen og prøvde å lese boken etterpå. De var såpass lik at det ble litt bortkastet. Men jeg likte filmatiseringen godt, så boken er sikkert god den også =)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a great week for you and look at you - reading Bronte! You amaze me! Have an awesome week!

    SvarSlett
  3. Ann Helen: Eg er ikkje så glad i Emma, fordi eg syns ho blander seg for mykje i andre sine liv, men boka er kanskje betre;)

    Sheila: Thanks! I've read Brontë before, "Jane Eyre" and "Wuthering Heights" but it's nice to have read them all:)

    SvarSlett
  4. Have a fab week! My It's Monday is here and don't forget to join in Read My Review, which this week has a Love/Romance theme for Valentine's Day.

    SvarSlett
  5. Å the graveyard book. Fantastisk bok. Jeg leste den på norsk. Likte den så godt at jeg måtte ha den engelske utgaven også noen uker etterpå :)

    SvarSlett