Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 28. mars 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 36


/>
This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!


Monday again, and last week went by so fast! I read several books, and my librarypile is growing all the time. Bu I have reached a goal: My readingcirclebook is finished, and a week before I blog about it!!! I am so proud, and now I have the whole week to comeup with idéas to write about.



Books I read last week:

- Thomas Mann - Buddenbrooks - readingcirclebook

- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth

- Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca - audiobook

- Jane Austen - Lady Susan



Books I finished last week:

- Thomas Mann - Buddenbrooks



Books I read now:

- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth

- Daphne du Maurier - Rebecca - audiobook

- Jane Austen - Lady Susan



Books I plan to read:

Percy Jackson is my main priority alongside with Rebecca. I have a new, exciting book by a Swedish author waiting, so really you'll just have to wait and see next week;-)



What are you planning to read?



XOXO

9 kommentarer:

  1. Your week was fabulous as well as this week's selection. Have an excellent time reading and enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-32.html

    SvarSlett
  2. I am not familiar with your books.
    But I hope you enjoy them.
    I wish I could see the pictures of your books :D
    happy reading

    What I am reading

    SvarSlett
  3. You had a great week. I love listening to audio books and I would love to read Rebecca. Have a wonderful week!

    SvarSlett
  4. Sounds like a good bunch of books! Here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    SvarSlett
  5. OOH how is Rebecka on audio? That book was on my must read list for last summer and I never did it...

    SvarSlett
  6. Very diverse reading! Here is mine: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_28.html

    SvarSlett
  7. Thank you all for your comments!

    Aleetha: Your comment is noted, and maybe I can link the titles to a webpage next time:-)
    Sheila: I'm listening to it in Norwegian, and it's very good. I'm not certain that the book would be finished if I didn't have the audioversion.

    SvarSlett
  8. I just posted my review of Battle of the Labyrinth. I'm on Spring Break. Will I find the balance between reading for fun and reading for my project? Come see .

    SvarSlett
  9. pussreboots: Hey, I just finished the book:-)

    SvarSlett