Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 25. april 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 40

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

3 days of work last week made me read quite a lot of books! Bloggers, Easter is over, but I have just grasped the top layer of the Agatha Christie-books. But I have come to a decision, I am going to take a big hop into my own bookshelves and avoid the library as much as possible. May is going to be a great month of Off-the-shelf-reading! I have also joined in on readingcircles, and I am excited to see how Don Quijote is treating me (if it shows up in my mailbox!).

Books I read last week:
- Jane Austen – Sense and Sensibility
- Jo Nesbø – Frelseren (6th book) - audio
- Sara Gruen – Water for Elephants
- Agatha Christie – Poirot’s Early Cases
- Karen Kingsbury – Hannah’s Hope
- Jo Nesbø – Hodejegerne (In addition to Harry Hole, Nesbø has written a book about headhunter and artthief Roger Brown) - audio
- Agatha Christie – Lord Edgware Dies

Books I finished last week:
- Jane Austen – Sense and Sensibility
- Jo Nesbø – Frelseren - audio
- Agatha Christie – Poirot’s Early Cases
- Sara Gruen – Water for Elephants
- Karen Kingsbury – Hannah’s Hope
- Jo Nesbø – Hodejegerne - audio

Books I read now:
- Agatha Christie – Lord Edgware Dies

Books I plan to read:
- Nadine Gordimer – The Conservationist
- Merice Briffa – The River Maid
- Miguel de Cervantes - Don Quijote

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

5 kommentarer:

  1. It looks like you had a busy reading week.

    My week looks like this
    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/

    Enjoy your reading week

    carol (UK)

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow, that is quite a list. Enjoy them!

    SvarSlett
  3. In the UK we've got another long weekend coming up with the Royal Wedding and May Day.

    My week's round-up

    SvarSlett
  4. I'm reading my way through Agatha Christie in pub order right now. Looks like you got a ton of good reading in this week. Here' s mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    SvarSlett
  5. Are you on an Agatha Christie kick? I should get started again too, her books are all wonderful! I have been thinking of picking up a Jo Nesbø book, but they've been hyped a lot lately (and I am always very wary of such books).
    Isn't Don Quixote a huge book?

    I'm struggling my way through a boring diary-formatted Chinese urban lit book (though it is starting to feel more and more like YA) and I'm enjoying The God of Small Things.

    Have a great week!

    SvarSlett