Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 27. juni 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 49

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

Last Monday my Kindle arrived in the mail, and I'm ever so excited. Every time I enter Amazon.com my reading list grows rapidly, but I love it, and I'm finally going to read all the classics I desire. Ken Follett is delivered back to the library, and I'm finishing up Kate Morton this week, MAIN PRIORITY!

Books I read last week:
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell – Cranford (Kindle)
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell – Mr. Harrison’s Confessions (Kindle)
- Kate Morton – The Distant Hours
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I finished last week:
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell – Cranford (Kindle)
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell – Mr. Harrison’s Confessions (Kindle)

Books I read now:
- Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell – My Lady Ludlow (Kindle)
- Kate Morton – The Distant Hours
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I plan to read:
- Karen Kingsbury – Like Dandelion Dust

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

1 kommentar:

  1. I hope Don Quijote is going well for you. Until Sunday I had only finished four books, a fifth of what I was reading during spring semester. Then two things conspired to make me read more. Come see what happened.

    SvarSlett