Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 4. juli 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 50

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

First week of Summer vacation and it feels fantastic. Four weeks of doing nothing but what I want to!!! Be prepared for lots of books (I hope!).

Books I read last week:
- Kate Morton – The Distant Hours
- Karen Kingsbury – Like Dandelion Dust
- Elizabeth C. Gaskell – My Lady Ludlow (Kindle)
- Thomas Hardy – The Mayor of Casterbridge (audio)
- Karen Kingsbury – Take One (Kindle)
- Alexandre Dumas – The Three Musketeers (audio)
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I finished last week:
- Kate Morton – The Distant Hours
- Karen Kingsbury – Like Dandelion Dust
- Thomas Hardy – The Mayor of Casterbridge (audio)
- Elizabeth C. Gaskell – My Lady Ludlow ((Kindle)

Books I read now:
- Karen Kingsbury – Take One (Kindle) – 1st book in the Above the Line-series
- Alexandre Dumas – The Three Musketeers (audio)
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I plan to read:
- Elizabeth C. Gaskell – North and South (Kindle)
- Lucinda Riley - Hothouse Flower

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

3 kommentarer:

  1. What did you think of Kate Morton? She's one of my favorites. I really want to read Elizabeth Gaskell.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! Some of my favorites up there! Kate Morton, Gaskell, Dumas... I envy how much you have going on!

    Here is my Monday!

    SvarSlett
  3. I have read all of those and you have excellent taste in books. Enjoy your reading and your week.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

    SvarSlett