Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 19. desember 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 74

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

Books I read last week:
- Lucinda Riley: The Girl on the Cliff (kindle)
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Charles Dickens: Our Mutual Friend
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I finished last week:
- Lucinda Riley: The Girl on the Cliff

Books I read now:
- Karen Kingsbury: Longing (Bailey Flanigan #3)
- Charles Dickens: Great Expectations
- Charles Dickens: Our Mutual Friend
- George R.R. Martin: A Game of Thrones

Books I plan to read:
- Tom Wolfe: The Bonfire of Vanities

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

6 kommentarer:

  1. Driv på og les litt Dickens eg òg, eller eg skal kome i gang med litt meir etter kvart utan om a christmas carol =) Ha ei fin veke og ei god jul. =)

    SvarSlett
  2. Game of Thrones is completely outside my comfort zone, and, oddly, completely fabulous!

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    SvarSlett
  3. You read a game of Thrones!!! I have to start that series... I want to read your review! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. I loved Game of Thrones. Can't wait for season 2 to start in April.

    SvarSlett
  5. Ah Charles Dickens! I haven't read him for a while, but I do enjoy his books. Have fun this week!

    SvarSlett
  6. I am listening to Game of Thrones and am loving it.

    SvarSlett