Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 31. januar 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 28

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on her blog. You write somewhat the same thing as I've done, and then link your blog to her blogpost. Then you can read other blogs and be inspired by the books or just the blog itself.

It's Monday again, and I don't feel like I read much, just listen to audiobooks. But I reckon books are books, and maybe I just need that one special book to get me interested:)

Books I read last week:
- Anne Brontë - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse (3rd book in the series)
- Philip Pullman - The Subtle Knife (3rd book in His Dark Materials-series) - audio
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7th and last book in the series) - audio
- Alyson Noël - Evermore (1st book in The Immortals-series)

Books I finished last week:
- J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Rick Riordan - Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse
- Philip Pullman - The Subtle Knife

Books I read now:
- Anne Brontë - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
- Alyson Noël - Evermore
- Jo Nesbo - Marekors (a Norwegian crime author's 5th book) - audio

Books I plan to read:
I plan to finish what I've started. Nothing more, nothing less. But as always, plans change:)

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

10 kommentarer:

  1. I love Phillip Pullman's books and his Dark Materials is definitely some of his best. Have a great week!

    SvarSlett
  2. Eg les for tida to bøker og skulle eigentleg ønske det bare var ei! :D

    SvarSlett
  3. How did you find Evermore? I heard mixed things about it!

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    SvarSlett
  4. Evermore sounds great.
    I've only read the first of the Olympian series. I hear they get better as the series goes on. Might have to pick those up again.

    SvarSlett
  5. Jan: I don't like His Dark Materials, because I don't understand it. But I'm determined to listen to the last book also.
    Mai Lene: Hehe, eg lese/høyre 3-4 bøker og det funker, tidvis hvertfall:-P
    Nina: Well, I read 8 chapter before bed last night and was so sorry that I had to put it away. I like it, it's much easier to read than other vampire/that sort of thing-books.

    Have a wonderful Monday all of you!

    SvarSlett
  6. Chic Fit Geek: Evermore IS great! I liked the first book, not the second, but loved the third PJ-book. The fourth comes out later this month in Norwegian:-D

    SvarSlett
  7. Kos deg med Evermore! jeg har bestilt resten av serien i dag:D

    SvarSlett
  8. Thanks! Eg og bestillte dei som har kome ut, 5 i alt:)

    SvarSlett
  9. Woo hoo on the final Harry Potter audio - that is so awesome!

    SvarSlett
  10. Thank you, Sheila. 7 audio-Harry Potter since November:)

    SvarSlett