Søk i denne bloggen

mandag 29. august 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? - nr. 58

This is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila on Bookjourney. In this meme bookbloggers get together to share what they read last week, what they are currently reading and planning to read this week. Join in!

My Charlaine Harris-fantasy is over - for now. The 11th book is available to my Kindle, but I'm not that interested right now. Moving on to other books, and I'm psyched about the French author Musso and his second book in Norwegian. Hope you all have a pleasant week and I'll "talk" to you all in comments.

Books I read last week:
- Charlaine Harris – All Together Dead – 7th book about Sookie Stackhouse
- Charlaine Harris – From Dead to Worse – 8th book about Sookie Stackhouse
- Charlaine Harris – Dead and Gone – 9th book about Sookie Stackhouse
- Charlaine Harris – Dead in the Family – 10th book about Sookie Stackhouse
- Cecilia Samartin – Vigil (audio)
- Cecilia Samartin – Mofongo (audio)
- George R.R. Martin – A Game of Thrones (Kindle)
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I finished last week:
- Charlaine Harris – All Together Dead
- Charlaine Harris – From Dead to Worse
- Cecilia Samartin – Vigil (audio)
- Charlaine Harris – Dead and Gone
- Cecilia Samartin – Mofongo (audio)
- Charlaine Harris – Dead in the Family

Books I read now:
- G.G. Musso – Le Fille de Papier
- George R.R. Martin – A Game of Thrones
- Miguel de Cervantes – Don Quijote

Books I plan to read:
- Knut Hamsun - Hunger

What are you planning to read?

XOXO

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hope you didn't get a Charlaine Harris overdose! My goodness what a lot of books.

    "Everyone" seems to be reading A Game of Thrones. I have no idea what it's about, hope you enjoy it.

    Hunger is a very sad but beautiful book.

    Have a good week!

    SvarSlett
  2. En kjempehaug med bøker!

    Jeg har ikke selv lest Charlaine Harris, mest siden jeg ikke er noen stor vampyr fan :-) (Når det er sagt så elsker jeg fantasy, men ikke vampyrer og varulver :-))

    SvarSlett
  3. That's a lot of books! Even with homework, I did manage to meet last week's reading goals. Please come see what I finished and what I'm reading now.

    SvarSlett
  4. Speaking of Charlaine Harris I just received a signed copy of the last book!!!
    Hope you enjoyed the series as much as I did :D

    Here's my "Monday" post.

    SvarSlett